This is a 6-7 week assignment in Grayling, Michigan 10-12 hours per day, 7 days a week starting 7/6. Lodging not provided, must bring food, cooler, etc on a daily basis. Need water bottle but can be refilled on base.
As directed by the Handheld Video Lead and Range Operations Team Leader, the Handheld Video Technician will provide video support to training exercises by capturing event footage for after action reviews. The specific responsibilities of this role will include:
• Photograph training exercises using various types of video equipment.
• Proficient with data storage devices (memory cards, hard drives, etc.)
• Wear appropriate (provided) clothing for the deployment regions such as video vests.
• Wear issued helmets when riding in tactical vehicles.
• Wear protective pads and headgear as required by training.
• Attend all safety briefings and comply with all safety instructions.
• Perform other tasks as directed by Team Leaders and Program Leadership.
• In good physical condition fit enough to walk 3 Km over all kinds of terrain, in all kinds of weather, and able to remain standing for long periods of time.
• Capable of performing their assigned work under normally anticipated climatic conditions, such as snow, sleet, rain, heat, humidity, etc.
• Have a good command of the English language.
• Able to drive or ride in vehicles.
• Able to work whatever hours it takes to ensure success, which may be more than 12 hours per training day.
• Capable of understanding and following oral instructions.
Desired Education: High School Diploma
• Must complete VT training program prior to performing duties
• Must have a current and valid civilian driver’s license
• Prior active duty military service or current member or the reserve components
• Video Tech participant at a military training center (Preferred but optional)
Please respond with a word copy of your resume to Rebecca Vogt at email@example.com or call 800-359-2448 ext 4498.