Television Production Internships – SWOCC
The Southwestern Oakland Cable Commission is looking for cable television television production interns
SWOCC Studios provides government and public access programming for the cities of Farmington, Farmington Hills, and Novi. SWOCC is housed in a state-of-the-art facility near downtown Farmington.
Interns will performed the following tasks/duties:
- Editing and managing b-roll archive
- Avid editing stories, promos, and programs
- Assist Access Coordinator with classes and studio shoots
- Camera operation for studio and remote shoots
- Tape duplication, DVD creation
- Assist programmer with digitizing programming
- Other duties as required
- 15-25 hours per weekCurrent or recent graduate student in the video production field.
- At time of interview, must provide visual examples of work.
- Enthusiastic and motivated to learn.
- Interest to work with public and government officials.
- Must have editing experience.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends when needed.
Hands-on experience. Possible stipend.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your resume to Jayson at: email@example.com or call (248)473-2831