Crew Call for Local Michigan Directors
PTD Productions is currently accepting submissions for directors and plays for their 17th Season. The season will consist of four plays and run from January through December of 2011. To qualify directors must have prior directing experience with any company, or have been an assistant director for a PTD Production.
Process to submit a play for consideration:
1. Fill out an application which can be found at ptdproductions.com under the Call For Directors page.
2. Send a directing resume with references and a completed play submission application to Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org. ALL APLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY MAY 1st.
3. The Play Selection Committee will schedule an appointment with the applicant to present their concept for production.
4. The applicant will meet with the play selection committee to discuss their submission, preferred directing time slots, and must also submit a complete script of the show that he/she wants to direct.
5. After the committee has interviewed all potential directors, the committee will meet in a closed session and choose a season of plays.
6. After the interviews are completed, all applicants will be notified regarding the status of their submission, and if their play is in consideration.
7. The committee will present the season to be approved by the Board of Directors of PTD Productions at the August 6th, 2010 board meeting, and all selected directors will be notified immediately.
Should an applicant be chosen to direct, he/she will be expected to fulfill all obligations.
Please email Jessica Eroh at Jessica.email@example.com or call 734-657-5585