Film Crew Needed for Short Film
Crew members needed for the short horror/slasher film, “Parked”. Shooting will take place in late March, early April in the Grand Rapids area for approx. 1-2 night shoots.
Available Crew Positions:
- CAMERA ASSISTANT: I will be shooting with Canon 7D and 16-35mm canon lens. The camera will be mounted to a shoulder rig with focus puller. Also will be using a external monitor. I need an assistant who wants to work with me as I shoot the film. Experience with the Canon 7D is preferred. Must know how to manual focus.
- SOUND CREW: Need a one to two person crew to operate a boom mic and audio recorder. Must have experience in sound recording in the field. I do not have audio recording equipment at this time so I am looking for someone who has a good boom mic and audio recorder.
- EDITOR: Will need someone to edit the film when shooting is complete. Must have knowledge with editing software and color correction. I do not have a good editing program, so I am looking for someone who has one.
- LIGHTING CREW: Need a one or two person lighting crew. Looking for those who have training or experience in the lighting field. Must have own equipment.
- MAKEUP EFFECTS: Need a person who knows makeup effects.
NOTE: I prefer student filmmakers for this project, must have a valid student ID. (If not a student, no problem) But must live in or around the Grand Rapids area.
This is a non paying project. Full credit and a copy of finished product will be given. Food will be provided on set. If you must travel a distance to location, I am not responsible for travel time and lodging.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying please email your resume to Tristan at: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email. Submission deadline is March 1st, 2012.