Open Casting Call TV Pilot
VOP is casting men and women between the ages of 21 and 60 and children ages 7 – 17 for a new Television pilot. Rehearsals are scheduled from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m. on Friday, March 25th. Actors will be given pilot script to prepare for short scene rehearsal at Music Hall Center for Performing Arts, 350 Madison, Downtown Detroit. TV show pilot filming date is Saturday, March 26, 2011 from 12:00 noon to 5:00 p.m.
- RAPPER: (white male, age 14-17) Must look like a white hip hop guy who wants to be a rapper. Wardrobe: Jeans baseball cap.
- RAPPER’S MOTHER: (white female, age 35-40) Rapper’s mother is a young lady who had Kids at a young age.
- FUNERAL DIRECTOR: (black male, age 40’s)
- BLACK COUPLE: (male and female, ages 35 to 50) Should look like parents.
- SLUM LANDLORD: (black male, age 35 and up)
- TENANTS: (male and female 25 to 35) Black couple
- ELDERY PROSTITUTE: (female black or white, mid 30’s-40) Rough look, wearing provocative outfit.
- DRUG DEALER: (black male, 25-30) Drug dealer with 2 kids ages 7 and under if possible
- ARAB MALE: (40’s)
- ARAB FEMALE: (70’s) Grandmother role
These are paid roles. Talent will receive $50 for tranportation and time.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying please email your headshot and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Please include the role you are applying for in the subject line of your email.