Casting Call for Local Grand Rapids Short Film
Casting actors for the short comedic film, “Tiny Pieces”. Shooting is scheduled for June 22nd through 24th in Grand Rapids, MI. Talent will only be needed for a few hours depending on role.
Short comedic film following Randy Clarence; an unhappy man who struggles with finding any positivity in his life, or the world around him. Or as Randy puts it… he’s a jerk. Through an unlikely encounter in a AA support group with a stand up comedy promoter, Randy attempts to remedy his ‘addiction’ and find inner peace with his demons.
- Jamie: (Minor) Early to mid 20’s Attractive, smart, all around good person, she is Randy’s girlfriend who has finally had enough and isn’t cordial about breaking the news to him. Comedic monologue.
- Lenora Catherine: (Minor) 30’s, African American, Business/casual look. Lenora leads a support group and while empathetic for her usual clientele she has no tolerance for Randy’s negativity. Challenges Randy in a support meeting
- Tori Gale: (Minor) Late 20’s/early 30’s. Warm blonde who has conquered her alcohol addiction through her adopted cat. Comedic dialogue regarding her beloved feline
- Todd Cramer: (Minor 2 lines) Late 30’s, open ethnicity. Todd is a fellow group leader, questions Randy’s attendance at the meeting and asks him to leave. 2 lines, straight to the point
- Extras: Male and female, any age, open ethnicity. Eccentric extras for support group scenes would be appreciated.
As an independent film we, unfortunately, cannot offer any monetary compensation. We do, however, promise a professional shoot and all talent will be treated with the utmost respect. Final copy of film and credits provided as is lunch and set refreshments.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please email your headshot and resume to: DustinWilliWilfert@gmail.com
NOTE: Please include the role you are applying for in the subject line of your email. Audition information will be provided upon applying. Video clips/video auditions will also be accepted.