Poison Apple Entertainment & Main Attraction Pictures
Main Attraction Pictures in association with Poison Apple Entertainment is now casting for the film, “They Call Me Sunshine”. Filming is scheduled Feb. 19th-20th, both day and night shoots, in South Rockwood, MI.
A young boy, Derrick, is visited every night by a man in his room. When he confronts his parents, Robert and Lynn, they believe he’s just having bad dreams. When the visits become more descriptive, though, Robert and Lynn take Derrick’s nightmares very seriously.
- ROBERT: Age 30-40. Caucasian male. Average-Athletic build. He is a laid back father with little worry. Shirt and tie type of guy.
- LYNN: Age 30-40. Caucasian female. Thin-Average build. She is a confident housewife, though she could certainly hold her own in the business world. Very loving and caring.
- DERRICK: Age 10-13. Caucasian male. Seems like a typical, happy child. Upbeat and carefree. Actor must be able to portray a dark side as well.
- PAUL: Age 35-35. Male. Neighbor. Seems like an average guy. Has a few secrets but isn’t a real threat.
- DENISE: Age 50-60. Caucasian female. Loving Grandmother whose husband has passed and now devotes herself to her family.
This is an unpaid gig, though food will be provided, along with an IMDB credit.
How to Apply:
If interested, please send head shot and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Please include the role you are applying for in the subject line of your email.