Casting Actors for “The Raid”
Casting actors for speaking roles in the action short film, “The Raid”. Filming will take place on January 6th, 7th and 8th in Detroit, MI.
- Mayor Daniel McKenry III:A beloved mayor that fights for the people. (African-American, mid to late 30′s, humble down to earth)
- Sergeant Lucious Donceco Riggs: Crooked cop who has made it through the ranks by staying connected to the criminal under world and pulling on the coat tails of those in power. (Hispanic, 30′s, Sinister)
- Tiffany McKenry: The Mayors beloved daughter. (African-American, mid to late 20′s, Gorgeous, polite and well-spoken)
- The Elite Unit Sanchez: Auto-technician, ex-marines, Specialty: Hand to hand combat, and automobiles. (Hispanic, 20′s, small framed)
- DOA: served in the National Guard immediate response unit as well as border control down on the US- Mexican border Specialty: Assault rifles, tremendous strength, and breaking or killing things; one or the other. (African-American, 20′s, big thick guy)
- Brooklyn: Spent some time with SWAT. Was not exciting enough for him so he decided to join the Elite Unit. Specialty: hand to hand combat, his mouth (very smooth talker), and being Master of disguise. (Caucasian, 20′s, medium size guy)
- Brother Africa: Grew up around the street life but was the only one of his brothers who didn’t go down that road. Specialty: Giving black history facts to his fellow soldiers, assault rifles, martial arts. (African-American, 20′s)
- RAK Boys: Criminal gang, Sergeant Riggs henchmen. (African-American, 15 guys) Goliath, RAK boys enforcer. (African-American, 25-35, body-builder type)
These are not paid roles.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying please email your head shot and resume to: email@example.com