Kiasmus is Casting Actors & Extras
Kiasmus is holding a casting call for the short film, “Supersede”. Filming will begin in October 2012 in metro Detroit. Auditions will be held on September 20th and September 27th, 2012.
This short drama follows the story of a man (and those around him) as he deals with his very unique illness and loss.
- Male Lead: Age 25-35. Married and young father. Kind, caring, do no evil type of man. Soft spoken but commanding.
- Older Male: Age 45+. Wise and knowledgeable. Not father of the male lead but a father figure. Strong voice talent very important.
- Wife: age 25-25. Loyal and caring wife of lead.
- Father-in-Law: Age 40+. Protective. Aggressive and quick to anger.
- Extras: Extras also needed. Various ages and genders welcome.
These are paid roles. Compensation varies based role and number of days/hours needed.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please email your headshots, resume and acting reel (optional) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Audition location will be provided upon applying. Please include the role you are applying for in the subject line of your email.