Lead, Supporting and Extras Roles
Casting call for short film, “Sunday”. This is a short 5 minute narrative montage that depicts the chaos that ensues during a war raid. Casting call will be held on November 3rd for more important roles. Prior acting experience is a plus but not mandatory. If chosen for an audition, you will receive an appointment time and information on where to report. Auditions will be held on Wayne State University’s campus. Filming will be the weekend of November 16, 17, and 18th with 1-2 rehearsals prior to shooting dates. All filming will be done in Detroit and the surrounding Metropolitan areas.
- Female, Caucasian, early 20s, thin and feminine looking. Lead.
- Female, between 30 and 40 years old, to play a reporter. Must own a business suit.
- Female, between 40 and 50 years old, to play a concerned mother watching the raid on a news report.
- Male, between 40 and 50 years old, to play a concerned father watching the raid on a news report with his wife.
- Extras: Men and women, varying ages, open ethnicity, to play civilians during a war raid.
All roles are non-paid but actors will receive credit on IMDb when the project is finished.
How to Apply:
All who are interested please submit a headshot and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org