Casting Call for Actors & Actresses
An open casting call is being held for actors for the short film, “Sext Messaging”. The casting call will take place in Oak Park on December 4th, 2011.
“Sext Messaging” is adapted from the short story S & M: Sexts & Messaging about a neglected wife who begins a cyber-relationship with a married man, which leads to obsession and ultimately… tragedy!
Open Casting Details:
Sunday, December 4th from 12:00pm to 3:00pm
13305 Capitol Street
Oak Park, MI 48237
- SABRA: African American female, early 30’s, neglected wife, small to medium build, shoulder length hair, naive, insecure
- KENZU BRANTLEY: African American male, dark skin, early 30’s, physically fit, low-cut hair, charismatic, womanizer, short-tempered, manipulative
- HANK: African American male, 30’s, reformed street hustler, workaholic, detached husband
- TAMMY: Caucasian female, mid to late 20’s early 30’s, talkative, chipper, nosey
- TWAN: Gay male, hair dresser, gossiper, flamboyant
These are not paid roles, but a great opportunity to gain exposure.
How to Apply:
This casting call is now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied.