CS Production Studios Auditions
CS Productions is casting for the independent episodic web-series, “Pursuit”. Auditions will be held on the Ferris State University campus on March 1st, 2013 at the West Campus Community Center from 5pm- 9pm. Shooting is scheduled to begin May in Northern Michigan (Big Rapids/Cadillac area).
Pursuit the series is an independent, 30 min length, episodic web-series that follows the lives of 5 primary federal swat members working for the Counterfeit and Trade Enforcement Agency (CTA), a fictional branch of the Department of Homeland Security. Being assigned to a financially stricken area, the team has been forced to juggle the needs of their primary department while also handling the city’s need for a specialized tactical unit when necessary.
- Jennifer Rose: Main Role – CTA SWAT Agent, Agent Mark Nelson’s fiancé. 20’s
- Jon Harris: Permanent character – CTA SWAT Agent. Gung-ho & headstrong. Mid 20’s
- Keith Davis: Permanent character – CTA SWAT Agent. Second in command, Tech specialist. Late 20’s
- Nick Gree: Permanent character – CTA SWAT Agent. Police Sargent, wise, father/ mentor figure type. Mid to late 30’s
- Thomas Swintec: Main Role – Active gunman- mentally unstable – unkept. Mid 30’s
- Police Dispatcher: Permanent Role – voice over
- 10 EXTRAS: Mixed scenes – Various supporting roles/background roles
- Police Officer: Supporting Role – Metro PD, Pulls over Damien Kidman.
- Damien Kidman: Main Role – early to late 20’s – gunman – Drug runner – unkept
- 4 EXTRAS: Mixed scenes – Various supporting roles/background roles
- Shane Hill: Main Role – Family man, married, abducted by Kevin Marsh.
- Kevin Marsh: Main Role – Clothing counterfeiter, foot soldier.
- Charles Stan: Main Role – early to late 20’s – gunman – Drug runner – unkept
- 6 EXTRAS: Mixed scenes – Various supporting roles/background roles
- John Timms: Supporting Role – Director for a play.
- Cathy: Supporting Role – Actress in the play.
- Charles Abrham: Main Role- late 20’s – gunman – lead actor in play – professional
- 100+ EXTRAS: Mixed scenes – Various supporting roles/background roles
This production is unpaid. On set meals will be provided however.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please email your headshot and resume to: email@example.com