J Amore Casting for Actors
J Amore is having a casting call for the new hit play “One Big Mess” starring your girl Paigion from Hot 107.5 and guest host of 106 & Park. We are calling all actors and singers to be a part of this special production. One Big Mess is a play that will make you laugh, cry and think as the story unfolds. Come be a part of a show that will take audiences by storm as they witness the sex, lies and deceit that will be sure to hit close to home.
Casting Call Details:
Febuary 8th or 9th between 7:00pm and 9:00pm
Rave Motion Pictures
4100 Carpentar Road
Ypsilanti MI 48197
- Kyla: Beautiful, strong woman who is family oriented, submissive and naive. She wants to believe everything in her relationship is great but will come to learn that is far from the truth. (Any ethnicity 20’s to early 30’s)
- Denzel: Handsome smooth talking ladies man who loves his daughter but takes his relationship with Kyla for granted. Though he does care for her he is a player who has no desire to change his ways just yet. (Any ethnicity 20’s to early 30’s)
- Clinton: Clinton is Denzel’s best friend who tries to convince him to appreciate what he has at home. He is well built (muscular) kind of nerd yet smooth in his own way. He is the night in shining armor type. (Any ethnicity 20’s to early 30’s)
- Pastor Roberts: He is a cheerful loving Pastor who tries to do the best he can for everyone. Things change when a bold confession rocks him to the core. (Any ethnicity 30’s to mid 50’s, must be a strong singer)
- Sister Regina: She is the gorgeous soft spoken wife of Pastor Roberts. She is strong in her faith and has a strong desire to please her man. (Any ethnicity mid 20’s to mid 30’s)
- Conrad: He is an overweight suck up who attends Pastor Roberts church. He is a yes man that winds up
doing more harm than good. (Any ethnicity early 30’s to mid 50’s)
- Sister Veronica: Conceited model type who is vain, bossy and stuck up. She believes the world should be handed to her on a silver platter and causes problems for others. (Caucasian female 20’s to early 30’s)
- Daughter of Kyla and Denzel: Typical fun loving kid who is a daddy’s girl. (Any ethnicity 7-12)
- We also need many people to play choir members along with musicians both young and old. So if you are an actor, singer, musician or have other talents that you could bring to this production please be sure to come out to the casting call.
All speaking roles will be compensated.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying please email your resume and headshots to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Please include the role you are applying for in the subject line of your email.