MSU Casting Call
We’re casting an independent film this week. Auditions will be held on the Michigan State University Campus in the Communication Arts Building.
Gary, a botanist professor, overwhelmed by societal flaws and personal heartbreak, reaches his breaking point.
Casting Principal Characters:
- GARY: Can portray an African American in his 50′s.
- MYLES: Can portray an African American that is 9 years old.
- JULIA: Any ethnicity in her late 30′s.
- MOTHER: Can portray an elderly African American.
- ROBERT: Can portray a Caucasian in his 60′s.
- RICH: Can portray a Caucasian in his 20′s.
- STUDENT: Can portray a Caucasian in her late teens-early 20’s.
- October 6th at 7:30PM-10:00PM – Communication Arts Building Room 154
- October 7th at 6:00PM-10:00PM – Communication Arts Building Room 148
These are not paid roles.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this project you must schedule an audition time. Please send you resume and headshots to: firstname.lastname@example.org