Casting Actors & Extras for Movie
Lucky Penny Productions is casting actors and extras for their new movie, “Mr. Coffee’s Journal”. Shooting is scheduled to take place starting April, 2011 in Troy, MI.
Mr. Coffee’s Journal is a touching/depressing story about William Coffee. A once rising art student who’s life turns upside down after his parents die in a accident. We follow Mr. Coffee through his daily routines as a homeless man in America and how he handles affection from a caring journalist.
- Amy: (Lead Female) Journalist. Mid to late 20′s with an All American look.
- Mother: (Female) Mid 30′s
- Street Buyer: (Male) Mid 20′s. Hipster look. Dreads preferred but not required.
- Amy’s Friends 1-2: (Female) Late 20′s with a journalist look.
- Art Dealer: (Male) Mid 30′s to 40′s
- Extras: We need a few people who may get lines to be backround in a few scenes.
- Art Scene Extras: Also casting extras for a seperate day which we are filming in a art gallery. We need extras from ages 20-80 that have an art type look. Looking for people to wear clothes appropriate for a art gallery.
Low budget, non-paying. You will receive a copy of finished film and IMDb credit. You will also receive great exposure, as this film will be submitted to several huge film festivals.
How to Apply:
To apply email me with a head shot and resume to: email@example.com
NOTE: Please include the role you are interested in applying for in the subject line of your email. If selected you will be invited to our audition that will be emailed to you.