Open Casting for Actors
The Motion Picture Institute in holding an open audition for roles in student films on Saturday, April 16th from 12:00pm – 4:00pm in Troy, MI. Experienced actors are preferred, but all levels are welcomed. Open Auditions are held twice per year. Our next Open call will be held in Winter 2011 (date: TBA).
The Motion Picture Institute (MPI) is Michigan’s oldest and most reputable full-curriculum Film Trade School. For more than a decade, our graduates films have found success in the Independent film industry, on the film festival circuit, and gained nationwide distribution.
- MPI will supply your reads. Please advise us of any special skills/talents
- No sides/reads/scripts available in advance
- All minors must be accompanied by a parent
- You will be auditioning for several different student directors
- Individual directors will conduct call-backs
- All ages welcomed. All ethnicities/types welcomed
- Plan for long lines. Light refreshments provided, but keep this in mind especially if you are bringing children or have special needs.
The Motion Picture Institute of Michigan, Inc. (MPI)
1116 E. Big Beaver Rd.
Troy, MI. 48083
On Big Beaver Road, East of Rochester Road. In the Troy Commerce Center.
NOTE: You can arrive early, but the doors will open at noon. Enter through the Business office door, Suite 1108. We will direct you to the stages and holding suites.
These are not paid roles.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this casting call just attend the open audition on Saturday, April 16th.
If you have a professional resume and/or headshot and would like to be added to our database, please bring it with you or email it to: email@example.com
Please feel free to contact our office for more information at: 248-528-1760
NOTE: No make-up dates for actors who cannot make this Saturday’s call.