Casting Actors and Extras
Film already in production in need of a lead female, other supporting roles and extras. “Molly’s Struggle” is hard hitting film about a young girl’s life on the streets of Detroit.
- Molly: Caucasian female, 20-25, brunette, bright eyes, 5’1″-5’5″ average build. This role includes a fight scene and some running. It will feature some emotional performances as well.
- Step mother: Caucasian female, 45-50, must be able to do a short physical fight scene.
- Step father: Heavier set balding Caucasian male.
- Drug dealer-Jay: African American male 5’7″-5’9″, urban look, mid to late 20′s. Must be able to be in fight scene.
- Drug dealers girlfriend: Bi racial female, lengthy legs, urban look, 5’7″-5’9″
- Extras: A few extras for a drug house scene. Preferably African American males.
There will be no compensation, this is strictly to make art for it’s own sake and to build up your resume.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please email your headshot and resume to: email@example.com