Casting Actors for Time Travel Film
Casting Call will happen at Cornerstone University on March 14 from 6-9 PM. 1001 E Beltline Ave NE Grand Rapids, MI 49525
Midas is a short film about a man named Michael who can time travel. This is the story about how he gets his ability, how he loses his ability, and the love story intertwined within.
Know that we are not able to give any compensation for performances. This is a great opportunity for portfolio work though. We have a very high quality standard and we are making a film festival ready production.
The Casting call will be hosted at Cornerstone University. Come in the main entrance off of East Beltline, and take your first left. Then park in the first parking lot to your left. Go in the main entrance past the security desk and take the elevator on the right. Take the elevator to the second floor and you will be met my one of our crew members. We are not taking scheduled times, it is an open casting call.
- Michael: Present, early 40s, flashbacks, early 30s. Average height and body build. Isolated and weary. The gift of time traveling he took from Caley is a curse to him. He regrets his choices, but is unable to change to past.
- Jennifer: Early thirties, brunette, tall. Though still grieving the death of her daughter three years earlier, she is a confident woman who is used to getting what she wants.
- Caley: Mid to late 20s, blonde (flexible), Average, to just above average height. She hides her ability to time travel via skin contact by pretending to germaphobic. She is a friendly person, but is often forced to remove herself from social situations.
- Young Caley: Age 7. Blonde (flexible). A bubbly, energetic girl.
- Ronald: Caleys father, only seen in the Jump. Mid 30s. Hes of medium height with either darker blond or lighter brown hair. A loving father who does his best to be with his daughter despite not being able to directly touch her.
- Officer Diana: Late 20s to mid 30s. Could easily be re-written for a male role if necessary
- Farmer: 40s-50s.
These are not paid roles.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying please email your resume and headshots to: email@example.com
NOTE: Please include the role you are applying for in the subject line of your email.