Casting for Indie Feature Film
We are looking for potential actors who are 18 and older, for our next film. The working title is called “Masterpiece” and it is a romantic comedy. the casting calls will be held in October 1st – 3rd, 2010 and filming will start in early 2011.
- Cassandra (lead) – Should look like a painter. (middle eastern greek, italian look (if shes a painter thats a plus, 25 to 35. She’s obsessed with her work until she meets Alex.
- Alex – A tattoo guy. Nice guy, but gets crabby when he’s hungry.
- Hans – A geeky good looking dorky guy who is into sports and is a comedian. His nick name is Haas.
- Natasha – A big flirt. She’s the cougar type must look about 35, attractive, kisses, has flings at times lies. She’s a writer.
- Walt – Hotel owner who used to be a writer. He hires nice looking ladies, and gets inspired by Natasha to write again.
- Victoria – She wants to be like Natasha. She picks on Hans, and is Cassandra best friend.
- There are other smaller roles available.
These are not paid roles.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying please send your headshots and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org