Casting Call for Urban Short
Casting actors and extras for the short film “Lucky”. “Lucky” is a urban short film about a man who gets caught up in the streets and no matter what he does his luck just won’t change. The film is scheduled to start shooting in Detroit, MI in late May, early June.
- Trey: (lead) 25-32 African American male, likes confrontation.
- Taylor: (lead) 20-26 African American female, lucky’s love interest, attractive with nice build, well spoken but doesn’t any take mess.
- Rome: (supporting) 30-40 Male, any ethnicity, big time drug dealer.
- Paul: (supporting) 30-40 African American male, Trey’s brother, runs a church youth program.
- Bones: (supporting) 50+ African American male, father of lucky’s friend.
- Ashley: (supporting) 20-30 Female, any ethnicity, Lucky’s baby mama, has a lot of attitude, attractive with nice build.
- Co Co: (supporting) 20-30 African American female, manly and rough in nature, one of Rome’s hired guns.
- Minor Roles: Many minor role left to be cast ages 20-70.
- Extras: Ages 14-40
These are non-paid roles. Will provide food and copy of film. Great for new actors and actresses.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying please email a headshot and resume to: email@example.com
NOTE: Please include either the role you are applying for or “Extras” in the subject line of your email.