Open Audition for the Horror Film “I Love You To Death”
The producers of Zombie Apocalypse: Redemption are casting actors and extras for the horror film, “I Love You To Death”. Open auditions are being held in Redford on July 16th. Film shoots between July 27th – July 31st. (Not all characters will be needed for all days.)
“I Love You To Death” (one of six segments) is a ‘be careful what you wish for’ tale with a twist. When high shooler Brian casts a love spell on the girl of his dreams, he unwillingly sends his life into a deadly downward spiral.
Saturday, July 16th from 10:00am to 6:00pm
26018 W. Seven Mile Road
Redford, MI, 48240
NOTE: Please enter through the back door.
- Brian: ALREADY CAST Caucasian male, high school. Kind of awkward and shy, he longs for a girlfriend.
- Courtney: ALREADY CAST Caucasian female, high school. Popular Mean girl, who falls under Brian’s love spell, and then turns psychotic.
- Lisa: Female late teens or early 20’s, to look younger. Mean girl who is best friends w/ Courtney.
- Jane: Female Caucasian 40s-‐50s, preferably athletic/fit. Single mother to Brian who she treats younger than he is.
- Lori: female 40s – 50s. Jane’s single friend, one liner with screen time.
- Librarian: female 40s and up. Works at the high school. She’s very matter-of-fact.
- Tim: male 30s and up. Grave digger against his will by supernatural forces.
- Also casting several important one liners and extras. Males and females in their late teens to early 20’s, to play high schoolers.
No pay, but copy, credit and IMDb credit for actors.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying just attend the open casting call on July 16th. Email submissions are not needed, just come on out!
NOTE: Actors should bring a headshot and resume, and be ready to do some cold reading. For questions about this casting please email: email@example.com