Auditions for Actors and Actresses
A casting call is being held for actors for the short film, “Lord of the Drinks”. This film is a parody of the Lord of the Rings movies, replacing specific dialogue with lines about drinking. There will be a series of short scenes that are each a different classic moment from the movies. Filming is scheduled for summer 2012 around Michigan, mostly in East Lansing.
Friday, June 15th from 2:00pm to 6:00pm
Michigan State University
Communication Arts and Sciences – Room 134
East Lansing, MI
- Frodo: (male age 21-30) Young looking lad, curly hair, very emotional
- Sam: (male age 21-30) loyal, caring, and half witted
- Gandalf: (male age 21-70) a tall, wise, alcoholic wizard.
- Merry: (male age 21-30) young with a good sense of fun
- Pippin: (male age 21-30) young lad who always seems to be getting into trouble
- Aragorn: (male age 21-40) strong bearded fella
- Legolas: (male or female age 21-40) feminine, soft and delicate
- Gimli: (male age 21-40) short, stubborn and loud
- Boromir: (male age 21-40) must be able to deliver epics lines
- Elrond: (male age 21-60) epic, wise and badass. Has a sense of delicacy about him.
- Bilbo: (male age 21-60) mentally sick old man
- Arwen: (female age 18 – 30) black hair, delicate and warm
- Galadriel: (female age 18-30) blonde, commanding presence, delicate and cold
- Ensemble: Various men in all shapes and sizes to be hobbits, elves, and dwarves.
Actors will not be paid, but will receive some free drinks.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in applying, please email your headshot and resume to: LordOfTheDrinksFilm@gmail.com
Tags: Actors, Actresses, auditions, casting call, east lansing, ensemble, film, filming summer 2012, june 15th, lord of the drinks, lord of the rings, michigan state university, msu, parody, unpaid roles