Web Series TV Show Casting
Aroberson Production in association with RJ Productions is creating their very first web series. They are currently casting for 4 leads in this season which is season 1. We are also casting for many recurring roles. Project will be shooting in Sterling Heights and Roseville. Talent will be needed over a course of 3 months depending on the role. Shooting starts in mid March 2012.
“LIVING IT UP” is a 30-minute dramedy TV show centered around the life of Bianca Hicks, a psychology student trying to make it in a world where it is all about the money. You will see many characters, some will stay and some will just have to go. This show is going to be full of love, laughter, and even disaster
Available Roles: (updated)
- Bianca Hicks: (lead role) African American, early 20′s. Psychology student, very peaceful and calm girl. She is the girlfriend to model Darrius jones.
- Darrius Jones: (lead role) African American, early 20′s. Model. Darrius is a go getter and is used to getting what he wants. He is laid back and drama free. Biancas boyfriend
- Raquell Moore: (lead role) African American, early 20′s. An outgoing and very outspoken woman. Raquell is not afraid to say the first thing that comes to mind, she speaks the “truth” she ia Biancas best friend
- Chris Jackson: (lead role) African American, early 20′s. Biancas ex-boyfriend. Chris is cool. Outgoing and an overall loving person. He is an aspiring acting and he is a dream chaser
- Jason: (recurring role) Caucasian. Manager of the modeling agency. Very Sarcastic but a very down to earth cool boss. Jason is one manager that you not only love to work for but you will want to work for him. Very clean and clean cut guy. Jason loves his suits.
- John: (recurring role) Caucasian. Employee at the modeling agency. Jason is not your average guy, he’s funny and he is fun to be around. He is the jokester in the agency. He’s one character that everyone will grow to love.
- Carla: (recurring role) Caucasian. Mean Spirited, and sarcastic lovable person. She is very blunt and tries everything in her power to sabotage RAQUELL.
- Claire: (recurring role) African American. Upity, judgmental, Model at the agency. Claire is very over dramatic and she make sure that if she isn’t happy then no one is.
- Other Recurring Roles: There are more recurring roles but these four are most important for Season 1.
- Extras: Open ethnicity, any age. All types and sizes are needed.
These are not paid roles. Talent will receive a copy of the complete season, credit, tons of exposure, food on set, cast interviews, photo session for DVD and 3 tickets to the premier. The film will also be shown in many film festivals.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying please email your resume and 2 headshots to: email@example.com
NOTE: Upon applying you will receive part 1 to a 2 part audition. Submission deadline is February 25th, 2012.