Web Series Casting Call
Casting call for the upcoming web-series “Living It Up”. The show is a 12 episode dramatic comedy. Many of you may have submitted your head-shots and resumes previously, and we have you on file. We are currently casting leading and recurring roles.
Audition Details: (location updated)
Friday, March 9th from 4:00pm to 8:00pm
Saturday, March 10th from 12:00pm to 8:00pm
30120 Civic Center Blvd
Living it Up is a dramedy based around the life of Bianca Hicks, a psychology student and Chris Jackson an aspiring actor and model who lives in a society full of friendships and aspirations. Living in a world revolving around actors and models Bianca can only depend on those who are on the same set as her. Chris and Bianca will have to work together in order to survive in the world of talent. Through all the drama, this series is full of love, laughter, friendships, and non stop fun. Living it Up is the future.
- Bianca Hicks: African American, early 20′s. Psychology student, very peaceful and calm girl. She is the girlfriend to model Darrius Jones of 5 months and ex-girlfriend to Chris Jackson of 3 years
- Chris Jackson: African American, early 20′s. Bianca’s ex-boyfriend of 3 years. Chris is cool. Outgoing and an overall loving person. He is an aspiring actor and he is a dream chaser
- Darrius Jones: African American, early 20′s. Model. Darrius is a go getter and is used to getting what he wants. He is laid back and drama free. Bianca’s boyfriend of 5 months.
- Raquell Moore: African American, early 20′s. An outgoing and very outspoken woman. Raquell is not afraid to say the first thing that comes to mind, she speaks the “truth” she is Bianca’s best friend of 7 years ; Insecure
- Jason: Caucasian. Manager of the modeling agency. Very Sarcastic but a very down to earth cool boss. Jason is one manager that you not only love to work for but you will want to work for him. Very clean and clean cut guy. Jason loves his suits.
- John: Caucasian. Employee at the modeling agency. Jason is not your average guy, he’s funny and he is fun to be around. He is the jokester in the agency. He’s one character that everyone will grow to love.
- Carla: Caucasian. Mean Spirited, and sarcastic lovable person. She is very blunt and tries everything in her power to sabotage RAQUELL.
- Claire: African American. Uppity, judgmental, Model at the agency. Claire is very over dramatic and she make sure that if she isn’t happy then no one is.
These are not paid roles. Copy of complete Season, Credit, Exposure, Food, Fun, 3 tickets to premier.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please email your headshot, resume and contact information to: email@example.com
NOTE: Cold Read. Each character has lines selected by our casting directors. Please bring a headshot and resume to the audition. If you do not have a head-shot, one will be provided by our photographer for our records the day of your audition. All auditions will be video taped for judges viewing discretion.