Casting 5 Actors for Speaking Roles
The shooting schedule is not locked down yet, but the window is December 10-22. Final schedule will of course depend on actor availability and location restrictions, but ideally we will be shooting on the 18th and 19th. The script is three pages long, with five speaking roles.
- Daniel: mid-to-late 20s, brown hair, scruffy, wears glasses, has a hint of artsy about his person, must play piano (preferably well)
- Samantha: long, dark hair, brown eyes, a little bit hipster
- Man: bearded, dark-haired, and comfortable in flannel
- Woman: blond, no frills (jeans and T-shirt vibe)
- Waiter: alive and well (this character has a line, but is not central to the story- essentially what we’re looking for here is interest and availability)
All actors will be fed while on set, but this is not a paying gig. Actors are of course welcome to use the footage for demo reels and such. The main purpose behind this film is really just artists creating their own opportunities to make more art. We want to be improving our craft and to encourage others to improve and grow along with us.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying please email your headshot and resume to: email@example.com