Open Auditions for Child Actors
“Ghosts in the Graveyard” is a full length feature film scheduled to shoot in Royal Oak, MI in the fall of 2011. They are casting actors and will be holding an open audition at The Motion Picture Institute of Michigan on Saturday, May 14th from 12:00pm – 5:00pm. Lots of roles are available for child actors age 8-12 and a few others for adults.
The Motion Picture Institute of Michigan
1116 E. Big Beaver Road
Troy, MI 48083
- ADAM: 9-12 y/o Caucasian Male who can SKATEBOARD. (Speaking/Crying)
- CHRISTINA: 9-12 y/o Caucasian Female who is HEARING IMPAIRED w/Speech Impediment (Speaking/Crying)
- COLIN: 9-12 y/o Caucasian Male (Speaking)
- ALBERT: 9-12 y/o Male actor of Middle Eastern descent (Speaking/Crying)
- BLAINE: 9-12 y/o Male actor of Native American descent – Large build
- SEAN: 9-12 y/o Caucasian Male (Class Clown type) – Small build
- JOHN: 9-12 y/o Caucasian Male (Serious/Quiet) – Thin build
- MARTY: 28-40 y/o Caucasian Female (Mother Role/Speaking) – Slender/Fit build
- STEFFAN: 28-40 y/o Caucasian Male (Father Role/Speaking) – Tall/Thin Build
- FRANK: 30-45 y/o Caucasian Male (Abusive Father/Speaking) – Tall/Muscular build
- VICKY: 30-45 y/o Caucasian Female (Unhappy Mother/Speaking) – Tall/Slender build
- DOWNS SYNDROME MALE: 8-14 y/o
NOTE: These are all MAIN roles. Actors chosen will have dramatic speaking performances. For the role of “CHRISTINA”, we are really only interested in actors with ACTUAL Hearing Impairment and preferably w/ a speech impediment. And, the same applies for the DOWNS SYNDROME MALE ROLE – we are only seeking actors who have Downs Syndrome.
Paid and non-paid roles are available.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying please send an email to: email@example.com
NOTE: Child actors must have parental permission in order to apply. Actors can also receive SIDES to better prepare for their auditions. Demo reels and head shots not required but recommended. Actors will be seen in the order of their arrival and sign-in at the front desk of the institute.