Compass College of Cinematic Arts Student Film
The sci-fi film short “Gemini” is casting actors. Auditions are being held for male and female talent. Production is scheduled for June 26 through June 29 in West Michigan.
Two brothers on a deep space freighter are spiraling into a star corona. The escape pod will only hold one of them…
Tuesday, May 29th from 6:00pm to 8:30pm
Wednesday, May 30th from 6:00pm to 8:30pm
Thursday, May 31st from 6:00pm to 8:30pm
Compass College of Cinematic Arts
41 Sheldon Blvd. SE
Grand Rapids, MI, 49503
Available Roles: (new role added)
- Brian Stevens: Male – Early 30’s – Older brother of Rick. Pessimist. Envies Rick.
- Rick Stevens: Male – Late 20’s – Younger brother of Brian. Optimist. Wants happiness for his brother Brian.
- Young Brian Stevens: Male – 10-12 Years – sees younger brother Rick as a pest.
- Young Rick Stevens: Male – 6-8 Years – Adores older brother Brian.
- Rachel Stevens: Mid-Late 20’s Female – wife of Rick – Stay at home mom. (This role will be a video clip seen by Rick on the ship)
There will be no pay for work on this project, however, each cast member will receive a DVD copy of the finished film and an invitation to the film’s premiere on August 8th.
How to Apply:
Please send headshots and acting resumes, along with any questions concerning the auditions or the production to: email@example.com
NOTE: Please include “Space Trap” in the subject line of your email. Auditions will consist of cold reading. No out-of-state talent please.