Casting Actors for Lead, Supporting and Extra Roles
“F.U.B.A.R” is an independent feature film set to begin production in Grand Rapids area May 2012. Produced by Heartless Media Productions, LLC, written and directed by Johnathan Robert Hart. Looking for leads, supporting and extras. Talent will be working with Mariah Moore, 11 time world martial arts champion across 3 fighting styles. She traveled to China at the age of 10 to train with Jet Li and Jackie Chan’s personal coach, Grand Master WuBi.
“An elite group of mercenaries uncover a secret the government prayed nobody would ever find. They are betrayed by one of their own and left for dead. The survivors vow to find the ones responsible and make them pay for what transpired that day. After years and years of searching, a little bit of luck leads them to a small town. But no one could have predicted the horror that awaited them.”
Friday, March 16th from 6:00pm to 10:00pm at Grand Valley State University Allendale Campus, Kirkhof Center Room 1104
Thursday, March 22nd from 6:00pm to 10:00pm at Grand Valley State University Allendale Campus, Kirkhof Center Room 2264
Saturday, March 24th 10:00am to 2:30pm at The Orchards Mall, 1800 Pipestone Rd # M2, Benton Harbor, MI
Sunday, March 25th from 11:00am to 6:00pm at The Orchards Mall: 1800 Pipestone Rd # M2, Benton Harbor, MI
- Drake (main): Male 30s-40s, open ethnicity Leader of Merc outfit “The Renegades” betrays team members after a raid on a complex in Eastern Europe. Athletically built, tattoos are a plus.
- Dr. Hamel (minor): Male 40-50s, open ethnicity Creator of F.U.B.A.R. virus. Graying hair or bald preferred.
- Franklin (minor): Male 18-28, open ethnicity Mika’s abusive boyfriend. Piercings and tattoos preferred
- Mrs. Walker (minor): Female 30-40s, Caucasian Main protagonist’s mother. Brunette and slim.
- Carrie Jones (minor): Female 17-35, open ethnicity. Young Waitress
- Extras: Looking for 3 henchman (Biker dudes), soldiers and/or zombies.
These are not paid roles.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in auditioning, please email your headshot and resume to: JRHartFubar2012@gmail.com
NOTE: Please include the role you are applying for in the subject line of your email.