Blacklist Media Group Casting Call
Blacklist Media Group LLC is casting a music video called, “Don’t be afraid of Detroit” (2 min 30 sec). This video will be a “Don’t judge a book by its cover” tale. This video tells the two sides of the city of Detroit, one side being that of the terrified outsider, the other through the optimistic eyes and the spirited hearts of the people of Detroit. The shoot is in the Metro Detroit area. There are three shooting days in November.
- Britney: (Female, open ethnicity, 20′s) Attractive party/country girl
- Lisa: (Female, open ethnicity, 20′s) Attractive party/country girl
- Creepy Bartender: (Male, open ethnicity, 40-60) Bring the creep factor
- Detroit Dad: (Male, open ethnicity, 22-30) Looks very rough on the outside but is a big teddy bear
- Little Girl: (Female, open ethnicity, 8-12) She runs up to her dad and gives him a hug after she gets out of school
- Food Kitchen Worker: (Female/Male, open ethnicity, 22-30)
- Cop: (Male, open ethnicity, 22-30) MUSTACHE PERFERED
- The “JOHN”: (Male, open ethnicity, 22-30)
- Business Man: (Male, open ethnicity, 22-30)
- Party Girls: (Female, open ethnicity, 18-30)
- Hungry People: (Female/Male, open ethnicity, 18+) 22-30 people waiting in a soup kitchen line.
- Thugs on Corner: (Male, open ethnicity, 18+) 10-15 people really waiting for their kids to get out of school.
These are not paid roles. You will receive a copy of the video, a credit and food on set.
How to Apply:
If you believe that you can play one of these parts please send your headshot, links to work and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Please include the role you are applying for in the subject line of your email.