Orora Film Group Casting Call for Models & Actors
Orora Film Group is casting Models & Actors for a Christian Music Video featuring award winning gospel artist “Daniel Young Music Ministry”. Looking for two lead roles, two supporting roles, and 10-20 extras for a music video scheduled for the month of August (exact dates and times TBA) in Oakland and Wayne County.
Scene production times will be 4-10 hours, no longer than a two day shoot. The video will be used to promote Daniel’s third CD release project titled “Alteration”. The video will be shot for the Acoustic Version of the song “I Need You Now.”
Casting Call Details:
Saturday, August 4th from 10:30am to 1:30pm
1230 Souter Drive
Troy, MI 48083
- Candice Walker: Age 31-41, African American or Caucasian, 5’7 – 6’0, slim to medium build. Trendy, well dressed. Has a high sense of style, dressed to impress, but yet classy/reserved.
- Samuel Walker: Age 31-41, African American or Caucasian, 5’7 – 6’2, medium to heavy build. Clean cut, business casual.
- Kevin Brooks: Age 31-41, African American or Caucasian, 5’7 – 6’2, medium build. Clean cut, business casual.
- Jill Brooks: Age 26-41, African American or Caucasian, 5’6 – 5’9, slim to medium build. Simple, classy, attractive. Stay at home, trendy mother. Attractive, but not super model.
- 10-20 Extras: Male and female, ages 18+, open ethnicity.
- Kevin (Lead Role): You’ve been battling with your porn addictions for months now. You just went 6 weeks without viewing one single image. You made a promise to yourself that you would never look at it again. However, tonight you can’t sleep, so you wake up, get out of bed and go to your office to read a book until you’re feeling sleepy again. You even hung some posted notes on your computer as reminders of the promise you’ve made. Today was a very rough day at work, and your defenses are down. How will you respond to the challenge?
- Jill Brooks: Kevin, your husband, has been coming to bed later and later over 3 months now. You happen to run across his bank statement today and notice a couple of suspicious charges. This information, coupled with his change of schedule and behavior, has just given you enough ammunition to confront Kevin and question him about his behavior. How do you respond?
- Candice Walker (Lead Role): You drive to work and pull into the parking garage. It’s 8am. You check you hair, make up, etc., before getting out of the car. You walk to the elevator doors where you wait along with other workers. You step inside the elevator, front and center, confidently knowing that today just might be the day you take one step closer to becoming the next Marketing Director at Wagner and Associates Ad agency. You pull your shoulders back and put on your game face like you’ve been doing for 3 years now. However, as you step off the elevator, people are waiting to get on with tears in their eyes, carrying boxes. You hear someone whisper, saying we just lost our largest client. Not even a face to face conversation, but names of the people are on a list who are being asked to pack their belongings and leave the premises immediately. You find your name on the list. You collect your things and find your way back to the elevator. You step back on the elevator with box in your hand, on your way to your car. How do you respond?
- Sam Walker: Candice, your wife (the sole bread winner), has just arrived home from being fired. You were in the middle of searching the employment newspaper yourself, before hearing the keys of your wife turning the lock, entering with trails of eye liner down her face, carrying a box of her belongings from the place she no longer works. How do you respond?
These are not paid roles.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, just attend the open casting call on August 4th. If you have any questions please email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: Actors, Actresses, african american, august 4th, casting call, caucasian, cmntv, daniel young music ministry, extras, i need you now, lead roles, music video, orora film group, supporting cast, troy, unpaid roles