Casting Male & Female Actors
We are currently casting key roles in several student films. We have many projects in development. If we saw you last week, we are still considering you and/or have already cast you. Someone will be in touch shortly to confirm casting.
- 4 females 18-22: any ethnicity for dramatic roles, ALL are lead roles/speaking parts
- 1 female 20-30: any ethnicity, mysterious young woman in experimental thriller, some dialogue
- 1 female 35-45: african-american, preppy mother-type, reserved, opinionated, dialogue-heavy drama – lead role
- 1 female 30-50: cleaning lady, any ethnicity, pivotal supporting role, accent required & able to speak another language (open to all), dialogue
- 1 female 45-60: caucasian mother, dissatisfied, selfish, mean-spirited, supporting role, some dialogue
- 1 male 18-22: any ethnicity, bad boyfriend, supporting role
- 1 male 25-35: any ethnicity, young filmmaker, supporting role, some dialogue
- 1 male 40+: caucasian, idealized father & photographer, supporting role (lots of screen time)
These are unpaid roles in student films. Catering & a copy of the finished piece will be provided.
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for a role, just attend the open casting call on Thursday, October 28th from 5pm – 10pm.
College for Creative Studies
201 E. Kirby, Detroit, MI
Walter B. Ford II Building, Rm. 302
NOTE: Park in the Brush St. parking garage and tell the attendant you are there for the casting call. Also, please bring your headshot, resume & a prepared monologue.