Casting call for the motion picture film “Change of Life”. We are casting 6 major roles along with extras. All roles are for females only.
Auditions will be held September 7-10, 2010 from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00p.m. at the Y.W.C.A. 25940 Grand River, Redford, MI. (Dress Casual)
Availbale Roles: (Women Only)
- Character 1– beautiful, 20’s, naïve, not all as street smart and clever as she would like, prone to be a little nervous
- Character 2 – 20’s, strung out a little, former beauty, a little worse for wear
- Character 3 – a little screwy, wise-cracking, a little plump or somehow less than perfect – the pretty girl’s not so pretty friend type
- Character 4 – late 20’s, streetwise, flirtie, confident, condescending, wise for her age
- Character 5 – peace out, holistic, yoga, love child, meditation
- Character 6– smaller, pretty, but sturdy, compact power, older
Female extras that are 18+ are needed.
These are paid roles. Pay will be discussed.
How to Apply:
Bring and email your portfolio, resume and headshots to email@example.com.
Note: Location of auditions will be sent via email.