Casting Call for Zombies!
Casting male and female actors for an upcoming zombie short film. You must be available on Sunday, November 13th starting in the afternoon until late that night. Some roles will not be required the entire day. Actors must be willing to be made up in zombie make-up. Shooting will take place in the Grosse Pointe/Ferndale areas.
- Bossman:manager at pizza place, bigger in stature (plump). He is an arrogant slimeball, with a twisted side. Oh yeah… and also a zombie.
- Alyse: sarcastic, attractive twenty/thirty-something with an attitude. Also an employee at the pizza shop… and also a zombie.
- Adam: twenty/thirty something passive aggressive pizza boy, dissatisfied with his job… oh yeah, and he’s a zombie.
- Crystal: girl at party, sexually alluring, seductive…. and also a zombie
- Michelle: friend of Crystal, also at party, also sexually alluring/seductive… and also a zombie.
- Brad:The person throwing the party, he’s kind of a clubber/ jersey shore/ jockish person… arrogant with an eerie edge… and also a zombie.
- Bob(or Pattie): eccentric art collector, in his/her 30’s/40’s…. and wouldn’t you know it… a zombie.
These are not paid roles. Talent will receive food, credit, experience, good time and potential future work.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this casting call please email your headshots and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Tentatively, Monday, November 7th is scheduled as the reading date, please include in your email your availability for that date starting after 4:00pm.