Open Auditions for NBC’s “The Biggest Loser”
NBC’s popular reality series “The Biggest Loser” is searching to find new contestants for the next edition of the hit show. Individuals and teams of two who have at least 100 lbs. to lose are encouraged to apply for the new season, which will air in the fall of 2010.
Casting producers are looking for outgoing and charismatic individuals and teams of two who have the personality, desire and competitive edge to vie for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to lose weight, change their lives forever and compete for a grand prize of $250,000. Candidates must be at least 18 years by May 24th, 2010 and legal residents of the United States.
While they will try to see everyone, “The Biggest Loser” casting teams will do their best to see the first 500 people in line. People will not be allowed to line up prior to three hours before the start of the open call. Candidates should bring a non-returnable photo of themselves (and their partners if applying as a team).
Saturday, March 13
Gardner White Furniture
45300 Hayes Road
Macomb, MI 48044
10 AM – 6 PM
If you can’t attend the open audition, you can still apply
- Register Here on Biggest Loser Casting
- DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION (must be registered)
- MAKE A VIDEOTAPE (only DVD, MINI DV, or YOUTUBE LINK will be accepted). Click here for instructions on what to include in your tape.
- PLEASE INCLUDE A NON-RETURNABLE PHOTO OF YOURSELF.
- MAIL THE APPLICATION(S), PHOTO(S) AND TAPE TOGETHER TO:
The Biggest Loser Casting
P.O Box 10037
Manhattan Beach, CA 90267-0578