Casting Actors and Actresses for Feature Length Film
“Between You & I” is an exciting, original project is searching for talent. Auditions will be held on April 27th in Macomb, Michigan. Shooting is planned for May 20th, 2012 in metro Detroit.
Through pain and aggression, two people with opposing addictions find more to their memories than they failed to care for. When their feelings for each other force a crying soberness and sadistic relations are noticed, realization of life takes over to soon destroy what they were meant to become.
- Kyra: Female Lead, between the ages of 20-26.
- Jason: Male Lead, between the ages of 20-26.
- Shilo: Kyra’s boyfriend from the military, between the ages of 22-30
- Lisa: Kyra’s psychiatrist, between the ages of 35-45 (+).
- Dana: Kyra’s mother- between the ages of 35-45 (+).
- Shelly: Jason’s ex- between the ages of 19-26.
- Danny: Jason’s friend- between the ages of 20-26.
Food/catering will be provided on every shoot and meeting. Film and IMDb credits will also be provided.
How to Apply:
If you are interest in applying, please your head shot and resume to J.J. Pardo and Shelby Shoup at: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Information on audition holdings will be provided when a resume and head shot are sent.