Dead Pixel Media Casting
The casting for “A Love That Hurts” will be held on Saturday June 4th from 9-5pm and Sunday June 5th from 2-9pm at Christian Tabernacle Church in Southfield, MI 26555 Franklin Rd.
The auditions will take place in the Family Life Center building. Please bring at least 2 copies each of your headshots and resumes. Please be advised that production for this film will be in the month of July and will require you to be flexible during this time.
- Chris Henton: LEAD Protagonist, white, male, slim, mid twenties to early thirties. Chris is a newly wed husband looking to provide the best in life for his wife (Samantha). He’s never had it in with women, but he’s a nice looking guy. Shy, modest, and teachable, but when he becomes focused nothing can stop him. It would be ideal for the actor who portrays Chris to provide the following skills: – has a driver’s license – ability to run – ability to transition from anger to remorse genuinely.
- Samantha Henton: LEAD Protagonist, white/black/Asian/Latino, female, slim, mid twenties to early thirties. Samantha is modest, honest, pure, and full of beauty. She knows her way around the home, especially the kitchen. Very trusting of people, Samantha is the only child with a fortunate upbringing. It would be ideal for the actress who portrays Samantha to provide the following: – has a valid driver’s license
- Jacob Cole: LEAD Antagonist, black/Asian/Latino, male, muscular build, mid twenties to early thirties. Jacob is a wolf in sheep clothing. His mother wouldn’t trust him. Sly guy that flies under the female radar of affection, especially his wife Leslie or so he thinks. Financially stable, with a mean swagger.
- Leslie Cole: Samantha’s Best Friend, black/Asian/Latino, female, slim, mid twenties to early thirties. Ticking time bomb best defines Leslie Cole. She is a woman with a short temper, bittersweet. A relationship expert, but ignorant of the perils of her own marriage.
- Pastor Welch: Mentor, open race, male, mid forties to sixties. Pastor Welch is a family man, down to earth, and very approachable. He’s full of wisdom, and an excellent teacher. Would be ideal for the actor who portrays Pastor Welch to provide the following skills: – Tennis
- Sister Welch: Mentor, open race, female, mid forties to sixties. Sister Welch is a woman of class that supports her husband. She’s Full of grace.
- Dorothy Thomas: Confidant/Mentor, open race, female, mid forties to sixties. Dorothy is Samantha’s mother. She is a comforting soul, a woman of virtue.
- Wendell Thomas: Traumatic Trigger/Catalyst, white/black/Asian/Lation, male, mid forties to sixties. Wendell is Samantha’s father. He’s strong willed and a loving man. He is well respected for his spirit of leadership
These are not paid roles. You will receive Meals and Credit.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying please email your headshots and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Please include the role you are interested in applying for in the subject line of your email.