Maxar Studios to Host Town Meeting
An organizational and informational event to most effectively communicate to Michigan’s legislators, governor and voting public why the film incentive program should be preserved.
Date: Thursday, February 24th
Time: 7:30pm – 9:00pm
Location: Laurel Manor, 38099 Schoolcraft Rd, Livonia, MI 48150 (Location changed due to the large response)
- Mitch Albom, Free Press Columnist
- Mike Binder, filmmaker and Michigan native
- Andy Meisner, Oakland County Treasurer, and former State Rep.
- Philippe Martinez, Maxsar Studios CEO
- Emery King and Jim Burnstein, Chair and Vice-Chair, MFO Advisory Council
- Chris Baum, Film Detroit/Detroit Metro Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Ken Droz, Consultant and former MFO Communications Mgr.
- Others to be announced
Provided will be various evidence and informational points, legislators’ names and contact info, and strategic methods on conveying the most effective message possible to legislative officials and districts statewide.
Open to the press and general public.
Questions or Concerns:
Please direct all questions or concerns to: KendrozConsulting@gmail.com