Celebration Cinema North – August 25th – 29th, 2010
The 2010 Grand Rapids Film Festival is quickly approaching. The 2nd annual film festival will be hosted by Celebration! Cinema North and take place August 25th – 29th in Grand Rapids, MI.
Tickets for the Grand Rapids Film Festival are available at the Celebration! Cinema North theatre box office or may be purchased by phone by calling (616)365-2051.
2010 Feature Film List
- “Earthwork” – Earthwork is the true story of real life crop artist Stan Herd who plants his unique, rural art form in New York City with the help of a group of homeless characters on a plot of land owned by Donald Trump.
- “Rust” -A Pastor who is in a mid life crisis of faith returns to his hometown to heal, only to discover that they too are suffering their own tragedy. Each will need the other and a common faith to move forward.
- “Homeless For The Holidays” – A smug executive loses his job, and has to work at a burger joint in order to make ends meet. However, he soon discovers that ends are not being met, and if something doesn’t change soon, his family will lose everything by Christmas.
- “Annabelle & Bear” – Annabelle & Bear is the dramatic, tender story of a man who finds himself suddenly thrust into fatherhood, and the unexpected journey that leads him to discover the life-altering love found in the heart of his little girl.
- “A Christmas Snow” – The storm of the century, brings the gift of a lifetime.
- “Genesis Code” – A college hockey player and a female journalism student struggle to find common ground with their spiritual faith and scientific studies.
- “What If…” – 15 years ago, Ben Walker left his girlfriend and his ministry calling for a business opportunity. Now with a high-paying career and a trophy fiancé, he is visited by an angel, who gives him a glimpse into what his life would look like had he followed his calling.
- “The Trial” – After the horrific death of his wife and two sons, suicide seems to be the only escape for small town attorney Kent “Mac” McClain… until he’s assigned a capital punishment case that begins to transform his life and those around him forever.
- “The Whisper Home” – The Whisper Home is a modern-day Prodigal Son story. Three years after Dave Patterson left home with his father’s money, he returns penniless to a forgiving family who are ready to welcome him back, except for his older brother.
Celebration Cinema North
2121 Celebration Dr. NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525
For more information, visit www.grfilmfestival.org